Lab Grown Diamonds From StoneAlgo
We've applied our analytical tools and algorithms to the Lab Grown Diamond market.
Explore Lab Diamonds
Get started with one of our recommended searches or by clicking a shape above.
Frequently asked questions
- Are lab diamonds real diamonds?
- While lab diamonds are grown in a lab over the course of weeks or months, lab grown diamonds are every bit as real as natural, mined diamonds according to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
- How to spot a lab grown diamond versus a natural diamond?
- The best way to tell if a diamond is natural or lab grown is to look at the diamond’s grading certificate. If a diamond does not have a grading certificate from a reputable organization like the GIA, IGI, or GCAL, you should request that the diamond be certified to ensure it’s authenticity.
- What are the benefits of lab grown diamonds?
- The most immediate benefit is the price. A lab grown diamond can be as much as 70% less than it’s natural counterpart. Additional benefits come in the form of eco-friendliness and ethical sourcing.
- Are lab grown diamonds flawless?
- Since lab grown diamonds are every bit as real as natural diamonds, they will vary in terms of color, clarity and cut. They will even have similar inclusions to natural diamonds. As a result, lab grown diamonds are evaluated and graded by gemological labs just like natural diamonds.
- Can StoneAlgo still calculate Cut Score and Visual Carat for Lab Frown diamonds?
- Yes! Our Cut Score is available for Round lab grown diamonds and the Visual Carat is available for all 10 shapes we carry.
- Are lab grown diamonds as strong as natural diamonds?
- Yes! It is well known that natural diamonds are some of the hardest materials on earth. Lab grown diamonds are just as strong, durable and hard as natural diamonds.
Ready to dive in? Get right into a search