Represents the range of prices (in USD) for lab grown diamonds in this category currently available on the StoneAlgo platform. This number may update semi-daily.
This is the color with most available lab grown diamonds for this category. This number may update semi-daily.
This is the clarity with most available lab grown diamonds for this category. This number may update semi-daily.
This number represents the current total number of lab grown diamonds available in this category on the StoneAlgo platform. This number may update semi-daily.
2 Carat Radiant Cut Lab Grown Diamonds
Filter through our Lab Grown diamond inventory. Then view price history, popular searches, and the best available diamonds.
$1,566 - $12,506
- Most popular color: G
- Most popular clarity: VS1
- Total available: 939
Recommended For You
Radiant Cut Lab Grown Diamonds
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Are lab diamonds real diamonds?
- While lab diamonds are grown in a lab over the course of weeks or month, lab grown diamonds are every bit as real as natural, mined diamonds according to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In 2018 the FTC declared that “these stones have essentially the same optical, physical, and chemical properties as mined diamonds. Thus, they are diamonds.”
- How are lab grown diamonds made?
- Laboratory-grown diamonds, also known as man-made diamonds or simply “lab diamonds”, are grown in a highly controlled environment that seeks to replicate the growing process that occurred in nature billions of years ago when the earth was a very different place. Today, scientists have developed two main techniques for creating lab diamonds which we’ll outline further below, namely High Pressure-High Temperature (HPHT) and Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD).
- High Pressure-High Temperature (HPHT) uses extremely high pressure (about 1.5 million pounds per square inch or the weight of two Empire State Buildings) coupled with incredibly high temperatures (up to 1,500 degrees Celcius or about 25% as hot as the surface of the Sun). The conditions are created using various types of laboratory machinery. By placing a small diamond “seed” and carbon inside this environment of extreme pressure and temperature, the carbon transforms into a diamond (diamond is formed by a special configuration of carbon atoms in nature as well).
- CVD diamonds begin with diamond seeds that are placed in a vacuum-sealed plasma reactor and exposed to a carbon-rich gas under extreme heat and pressure. The gas is then ionized (a process by which an atom acquires a negative or positive charge by gaining or losing electrons), breaking the molecular bonds so that the carbon atoms are free to attach themselves to the diamond seeds and begin to organize themselves into a larger diamond, layer by layer
- Does the StoneAlgo Visual Carat apply to Lab Grown Diamonds?
- Yes! We calculate the VIsual Carat weight for all Lab Grown diamonds displayed on StoneAlgo. This measurement is really important when trying to determine just how big a diamond will appear. Look for the Visual Carat on all details pages and on all cards within our search results.